Better Than the Rest
Garage Force offers Polyurea Coatings that are 20X Stronger than Epoxy,
with the best residential warranty available.
Garage Force of Fort Collins
Garage Force of Mountain View
Garage Force of Denver
Garage Force of Colorado Springs
Colorado Concrete Floor Coatings for Residential and Commercial
Our product is perfect for residential or commercial garage flooring, auto shops, basements, driveways, pool decks, and anywhere else you have concrete. Protect your cement investment and provide additional safety and a brilliant look to your space. Some benefits of Garage Force concrete coating include:
- One-day floor coating installation
- Residential lifetime warranty
- 100% Polyurea eco-safe with LEED contribution (base and top coat)
- Dust free installation, low odor, no VOC
- Flexible and up to 20X more durable than epoxy.
- Improved slip and impact resistance
Garage Force is the #1 choice for high-quality floor coatings and concrete refinishing for residential and commercial sites in Colorado.
Garage Commercial Basement Patio Kitchen Salon The BEST Floor Coating
Let’s just talk garage floors for a minute.
A garage is a haven for many people. Whether you use it to store and protect your cars, perform handy work, or expand entertaining and activity space for your family, you want to make sure your garage is properly outfitted, maintained, and comfortable. One great way to do that is with our garage floor coatings. These polyurea coatings are like no other garage floor coating material you have seen before. Let us explain:
If you are looking for garage floor coatings, there is a good chance you did a google search for “epoxy”. Historically, epoxy has been at the leading edge of garage floor coatings, but that is no longer the case. Nowadays, polyurea coatings are a much better option. Here at Garage Force, our patented polyurea garage floor coatings are about 20 times stronger than epoxy coatings. That is a huge difference in strength!
In addition to blowing epoxy’s strength out of the water, polyurea floor coatings offer a whole host of other benefits:
- Our floor coatings are resistant to damage from ultraviolet light. In contrast, epoxy coatings will yellow and fade after consistent exposure to sunlight.
- With our floor coatings, a second layer is applied that resists moisture from getting into your concrete and causing damage.
- Polyurea cures at an extremely fast rate, leaving less time for bubbles to form when the material hardens (a problem extremely common to epoxy coatings).
- Our coatings provide a great-looking finish that also resists stains. In general, the material is also resistant to scrapes, extreme temperatures, and many forms of chemical corrosion.
In addition to these benefits, polyurea coatings have a much quicker installation time, making the process much easier on clients. This is because, as we mentioned earlier, our coatings cure (harden) extremely fast, and are complete within a span of 24 hours. In contrast, an epoxy garage floor coating generally takes three to four days to install. That is an extra two to three days for you to enjoy your new garage floor coating. Additionally, our coatings can be installed in temperatures anywhere between -30 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. That means except in extreme environments, you can have our coatings installed any time of the year. Epoxy, on the other hand, only has a very narrow temperature window that it can be installed in, making installation impossible except in spring and fall in many states.
If we haven’t convinced you to consider one of our garage floor coatings so far, check out all of the customization options that we offer. If you are still on the fence, one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives is available for your call. They will be happy to provide answers to any questions that you might need.
get your free quote from Garage Force
Our Service Area
Garage Force is proud to serve all of Colorado, specifically in the following cities:
- CASTLE ROCK
- COLORADO SPRINGS
- CRIPPLE CREEK
- ELDORADO SPRINGS
- FORT COLLINS
- FORT LUPTON
- INDIAN HILLS
- LA SALLE
- LONE TREE
- MANITOU SPRINGS
- PALMER LAKE
- USAF ACADEMY
- WHEAT RIDGE
- WOODLAND PARK